SUNDAY 18th FEBRUARY 2018 at 11am - SKINNY DIPPING FOR TOUGH GUYS!

Wow, two days to go and what a beautiful day!!!

This topic was edited
RE:SUNDAY 18th FEBRUARY 2018 at 11am - SKINNY DIPPING FOR TOUGH GUYS!

See you at the beach at Monknash. Meet at the carpark at 11am.

Bring a towel but forget your inhibitions, lol.

This post was edited

God its gonna be cold but Im well Im for the challenge!

This post was edited

Is the carpark by the pub or down the lane towards the beach.
Got the plumbers in this weekend but hoping of getting away for a couple of hours.

This post was edited

I think there are a couple of spaces opposite the pub but there's a bigger car park further along the lane and nearer the beach. it'll be best if we meet there at 11am and we can walk to the beach together.

This post was edited

Glad to hear you're up for the challenge Jamt. Yes the sea may be a bit luke warm (lol) but it should be fun and at least we'll get the chance to meet.

This post was edited

ONLY A FEW HOURS TO GO UNTIL THE BOYS GET THEIR BITS OUT ON THE BEACH - A FIRST FOR 2018 -

- HOPE WE DON'T GET SUN STROKE!

This post was edited

Still many confirmed?

This post was edited
SUCCESS - SKINNY DIPPING FOR TOUGH GUYS! - 18/02/18 - SORTED!!!!!!!!

Hey Guys!

Well the inaugural dip finally got under way this morning on the beach at Monknash. It was cold - very cold!!!!

After all the huff and puff just four intrepid dippers strode down to the beach. We battled through muddy paths and negative thoughts to get to the waters edge. I should mention that the weather was absolutely superb, dry with a hint of sunshine and very little wind - although unexpectedly someone had turned the heating off before we got there.

We landed on the beach and quickly got down to the task. Off with the shirts, down with the pants and suddenly there we were, naked and ready to go!

At this point I have to admit, my courage slipped away from me and as I sounded the charge, I lagged behind the group slightly. In honesty, this not only gave me a great view of the runners as they entered the water, it also ensured I'd be first up the beach if they decided to abandon the task and head for the towels. I needn't have worried and as they began to wade in, my own guilt overtook me. Bravely, or was it foolishness, I ran ahead of the group and dived into a wave. Fuck, it was cold!!!

Having all played with the water resulting in suitably numb feet and shrunken genitals, we congratulated each other on the beach before going in for the double dip. Then we did a quick change before heading to the pub for a pint and a chance to chat and swat numbers infront of a roaring fire at the pub.

Huge thanks to my co dippers - Kneely, Dai72 and Jant1985. You are the boys who truely became men today, lol!!!

So the next dip 'n meet will be in April - it would be great to get a few more guys in on this act!

Divester

Attached pic of three guys on the beach - one taking the photo - 3+1 = Four tough guys!

This post was edited
RE:SUCCESS - SKINNY DIPPING FOR TOUGH GUYS! - 18/02/18 - SORTED!!!!!!!!

Hi Diverster had a great morning getting to know you and it was frigging freezing lol
Neil ( kneely )

This post was edited
RE:SUCCESS - SKINNY DIPPING FOR TOUGH GUYS! - 18/02/18 - SORTED!!!!!!!!

Well done guys

This post was edited