Heading for FL

Leaving for 2 weeks in FL today.
Not much opportunity to be nude in public as we are not going to any clothing optional resorts.
Intend to be nude in the room essentially whenever I am in it. Too cold for even indoor nudity there.
Also only packing speedo solars for sunning and swimming so will have only the minimal coverage allowed in most locations.

This topic was edited
RE:Heading for FL

It's beautiful down here. Today is the perfect nude beach day and a rinse off in the pool.

This post was edited

Good to know! I'll be headed for Haulover Beach April 4 - 6 - should be perfect for nude fun then!

This post was edited

Did swim in pool 9 days and went to the beach 5, all in the speedo solar.
Now have a bit of a tan line that will have to wait until it gets warm here to sun inside my privacy fence and fill it in.
Didn't get as much nude time as I had hoped because on hotel had very weak internet in the room and another had no chair, so I had to use my computer in a public area.
One hotel did have split shutters at he windows so I could open the top and let some sunshine in and still have a total privacy, so I did get more nude time there

This post was edited

Finally warm enough to be nude outdoors.
Got a chance to start filling in the speedo size pale area from my Florida vacation.

This post was edited