nude events in the city

I have seen where San Fran. held an event recently. Now I tend to read the comments and wow those comments can be rude....old, wrinkley, gross fat should stay in clothes etc etc....I tend to wonder if the nudists were to be "10s" perfect body etc would those comments still be there? I could care less if anyone wants to attend one of those events the only argument that holds any merit as far as I'm concerned is that of kids, and even at that you know the event is happening don't bring kids if you don't want them to see peoples bits. Just my .02

This topic was edited
RE:nude events in the city

The comments reveal the ignorance. So what harm has ever come to a child just by seeing real people? Only imaginary harm. A whole lot more harm comes to them from not seing nude people in normal life.

As for myself, cities are not my thing. The first thing i look for in a city is the quickest way out. But propagating the anti lust message of sex free nudity may be good, even if many dont get the idea.

This post was edited
RE:nude events in the city

I agree with your post, but in regards to your comment about the child, it is up to the parent as to what their child is allowed to see, kinda like tv parents do have that right. I have met parents at the nudist resorts that have brought their children with them and clearly they have no problem with their kids seeing other peoples bits, when my kids where younger I wouldn't have had a problem with it.

This post was edited