miss it..

Seems like when I retired.. I quit male bonding. When I needed some comfort, I use to go to Mid Towne Spa in Austin. But sadly, it closed. But Hippy Hollow is still there... got to make a commitment to go this year.

This topic was edited
RE:miss it..

Got to make the effort jack .God helps those who help themselves
Hugs

This post was edited

I love Hippie Hallow. If I lived in Austin I would be there every week!

This post was edited

Star Ranch is a dump! The park is very run down, and the roads are rutted. Do NOT try to traverse their roads with a regular car - a truck or SUV will be needed due to the ruts and uneven terrain. Although Star Ranch does have a recently-redone pool facility that is up-to-date and very nice, the rest of the place is aged and run-down. I had a negative experience there this past Summer and no longer recommend Star Ranch.

This post was edited

I've been to a few nudist places in my travels around the country. So far, Star Ranch has been my favorite. Very friendly people there. I didn't notice any of the problems that were mentioned.

This post was edited

When I loved in Texas I went to Hippy Hollow many times and loved each visit. It is such a unique clothing optional park. Now that I have moved to south Florida there is Haulover Beach and nudist camp grounds I enjoy frequenting.

This post was edited