Random roomie #4

This afternoon met the 4th guy who I will be sharing hotel rooms with the coming week. He was sleeping arrangement n his undies trying to get over jet lag and 26 hrs flying. Once again I have been casually bare around and not gotten any comments. 4 for 4 on this trip.

This topic was edited
RE:Random roomie #4

Guessing that once they notice your even colour, they would realise nothing should be said

As it should be wherever we travel

This post was edited

Well I have picked up some uneven color during my 6 weeks on the road. Just yesterday was in shorts only doing a boat tour along the Hamilton Canal in Western Sri Lanka

This post was edited

Took till day 6 before he was totally bare around me. I knocked on the room door and he was in the bathroom and came out bare to let me in.

This post was edited

I have never bothered with pyjamas or any other form of covering up when room sharing on trips.
One event that sticks in the memory is my room mate reminding me about the open room door after a group of young ladies started giggling on seeing me standing naked and fully visible.

This post was edited

At one time, our company required that when two people of the same gender went to the same out of town meeting, they were expected to share a room.
Because it was a work situation, I always wore boxers or gym shorts in bed.
Never had a roommate sleep nude either.
Least dressed I saw anyone was once when I was rooming with someone I didn't know very well, when we got to the room after dinner, he stripped down to bikini briefs and stayed that way until bed time.
Only incident I heard of anyone sleeping nude was when two brothers who both worked for the company had to share a room.
I asked one how it went sharing a room with his brother.
He said nothing had changed in 15 years.
His brother was still hanging out nude and he was telling him to put some clothes on.

This post was edited