Haulover Park Info

Hi,
So lets say I wanted to go here and obviously would have to take a trip to Miami. Now when booking my trip, would I need my own rental car to enter the park? I know some national/state parks require you pay a parking pass upon entering. Idk how they would handle the situation of a bus/cab coming in to drop ppl off? I know it may sound like a dumb question but I don't travel very much. So I wouldn't know that off hand. Thanks.

This topic was edited
RE:Haulover Park Info

You just show up in the parking lot, it can be your own car in which case you need to pay to park. Or a cab or Uber could just drop you off. Easy peasy!

This post was edited

There is also public transportation that will drop you off at the park.

Before the BN Nude Cruise we stayed in Bal Harbor Islands and just walked down to Collins Ave and took the bus to the beach. Frankly if you have more than one person Uber is a better choice, but you can get there by public transit bus.

This post was edited

Visitors are often confused for a good while on how to pay for parking.

*You can pay at the automated kiosks or
*You can download the Pay to Park app on your phone. I recommend using the app because it will come in handy all over Miami and South Florida and it's the easiest way to add time to your parking and avoid tickets. Although, if you're going to Haulover, you'll probably want to pay for the whole day (it's around $7) versus by the hour.

There is no one live person there to take your payment. If you can't figure it out, there will probably be another patron in the parking lot who can help you out.

This post was edited