New But want to try

HI we are a couple living in So Cal and want to come out and try Terra Colta.My wife is worried that there will only be a bunch of guys and few girls..We have never been to a place like this .We would love some info on how many guys to girls there are ..And is it a newbie friendly place ? Thanks

This topic was edited
RE: New But want to try

HI we are a couple living in So Cal and want to come out and try Terra Colta.My wife is worried that there will only be a bunch of guys and few girls..We have never been to a place like this .We would love some info on how many guys to girls there are ..And is it a newbie friendly place ? Thanks
Hi, welcome to the site, you've come to the right place. Here is their profile, ask them :)

https://www.truenudists.com/profiles/5927/

From what I've heard, your wife need have no fears, They seem to be extremely newbie friendly.
I've not been there, but I have the impression that you won't find a better place anywhere.

Phil.

This post was edited
RE: New But want to try

Welcome to the site and to nudism Hockeyzan. Like Phil/Steve said the wonderful owners of Terra Cotta are members here and have posted a lot of great information around the forum and on their profile for folks interested in visiting them both old pros and newbies alike.

This post was edited