i can't imagine a man having a brazilian wax.pff that sounds so painfull :(

This post was edited
RE: upps

i would try brazillian maybe just once i,if i had aplace to get it done

just thinking of that gives me the chills :D

This post was edited
RE: How doYOU get smooth all over ?

I've never heard of sugaring...please elaborate
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sugaring_(epilation)

This post was edited

hi i prefere to shave tried waxing but not good with pain but the other half did enjoy waxing me but never again so going to keep with the razer to keep smooth

This post was edited
Amazed

I'm amazed how many men are in the ladies room...

This post was edited

The best way is to get your significant other to shave you. Lot more fun that way.

This post was edited
RE: Amazed

I'm amazed how many men are in the ladies room...

^ Lol! There is a considerably larger number of men than women. I think if they didn't post here this section would be dead.

On topic - I prefer to shave. To the post above me, shaving each other can be an adventure but some people think that is weird. Mostly people who've never had an s/o to share the grosser aspects of life with.

I want to try Sugaring but I had a bad waxing experience so I'm a little fearful.

When it comes to just pubic hair, I think that everyone should shave/trim/wax. It's totally a personal preference, but I find a mess of tangly pubic hair to be more akin to a swamp.

This post was edited

I have gone both ways, let it grow and shaving it off. I prefer going smooth during the summer months. During the winter I let it grow and start shaving again in the late spring. Razor and a shower is mypreferredmethod.

This post was edited
RE: How do YOU get smooth all over ?

I am not smooth all over, but I did get a Brazilian Wax on Saturday afternoon.

It was an interesting experience. The girl was very professional and very nice. She said I was the 5th man that day that got a Brazilian. She went right to work and did a good job. I have been shaving my scrotum for a while, so the hair was very short there. She could not get it so I had to shave it again when I got home. She waxed above my penis and below, then up the back side. I was not made to feel uncomfortable at all.

In regards to the pain, I won't tell you that it did not hurt at all, but it did not last long. It is just as painful as pulling off a lot of band-aids. I should have taken a painkiller about an hour before.

I did have to do some trimming on my legs to make the hair gradually slope to my crotch. I did not like the look of bushy legs up to a line where the hair stops. The hair at the top of my legs is rather random in pattern so I trimmed it back to basically a line which looks a lot better. For all this trimming, I used the Philips BodyGroom. It has several different combs to accomodate the length you desire.

I will have to wait and see what it looks like in a month to decide if I want to maintain it by waxing. It is about $55, plus tip, for the Brazilian. Another $30 for the buttocks. For some reason, the women don't have to pay nearly as much. I think the female Brazilian is $35.

Now, if the weather would just warm up!!!

-JR

This post was edited
wax

i wax

This post was edited