RE:Best shorts to wear when needed

I use the Cool-Tan shorts when I need to where shorts around home but also when camping at non CO places which we will be this week-end.

Sometimes wear the lycra exercise shorts as well at home f I get caught out, makes it look like I've been exercising.

May have to check out the Gravel Gear type too.

This post was edited

I buy the Gravel Gear from Northern Tool for around the yard in the summer. They are a really nice lightweight nylon for keeping cool and dry really quick and the price is right.They are extremely comfortable and easy to slip on and off!Gravel Gear Nylon Ripstop ShortsLee

$5 off online right now (May 15). In a store, buy one and get second for 1/2 price. Got two pair...Nice for free-balling.

This post was edited

I buy shorts from Cool-tan. The cut down on tan lines and the patterns disguise your genitals even when wet. I have many pairs now and even the oldest ones still hold up. I slip them on anytime I need to go out into the yard. I keep a pair at each door of the house just in case. They are kind of expensive though. I watch for their sales. I also get cheaper nylon running shorts and cut the lining out for freedom of movement.

This post was edited

have a pair myself and love them. so soft and comfortable

This post was edited

I wear the soffe nylon shorts from Amazon...... I have a couple of pair and use them for walking. I have removed the liner in some of them but only wear those in the yard since when the light is behind you, they are QUITE revealing..... They work well by the door for grabbing when the delivery guy arrives... sometimes getting his attention as well!

And shorts are all any male needs to grab to answer the door in my opinion.
Surprising how many nudist men here and elsewhere mention grabbing a shirt also!

This post was edited

I wear the shortest shorts I can find on Amazon. Some with liners but mostly without. I figure one day a textiled guest might say that since my shorts are so revealing I might as well take them off which I would gladly do.

This post was edited

Have you tried https://www.kiniki.com/collections/mens-swim-hipsters-shorts

These are quite nice, haven't had mine long enough to judge the durability, though.

This post was edited

Have you tried https://www.kiniki.com/collections/mens-swim-hipsters-shortsThese are quite nice, haven't had mine long enough to judge the durability, though.

I have a pair for swimming when I think a bikini is a little too brief, but haven't worn them otherwise.
Probably should use them for yard work outside the privacy fence and cover when necessary in the house, but haven't yet.
Lack of pockets is a bit of an inconvenience for non-pool use.

This post was edited

I wear the shortest shorts I can find on Amazon. Some with liners but mostly without. I figure one day a textiled guest might say that since my shorts are so revealing I might as well take them off which I would gladly do.

Not shorts, but I wear do it yourself tanks to the gym. I have cut one to the point where it is barely wide enough to cover both nippies in front, and the sides have been reduced to a 1" strip at the bottom and a back to 1" down the middle.
Hoping they will tell me it covers so little I might as well just work out shirtless, but no success yet.

This post was edited