How do I delete a picture that I uploaded to this group?

Hi. I uploaded a few pics directly to this group and I would like to delete them. There doesn't seem to be a way to do that from the Media section. Anybody know how to delete pics that you uploaded yourself from the media section?

This topic was edited
RE:How do I delete a picture that I uploaded to this group?

The group moderator has to do it. So contact that person. Hopefully, he's active on TN.

If not, contact team true.

Good luck!

This post was edited

After the group moderator approves the picture then a box will appear in the footer and you can delete them then.
Until then you are stuck waiting.

Later,

This post was edited

After the group moderator approves the picture then a box will appear in the footer and you can delete them then.Until then you are stuck waiting.Later,

Unfortunately the founder of the group failed to designate additional moderators and has apparently abandoned the group as he has not logged into TN for four years. Given his reported age, I expect he has either died or is now so ill that he is not able to use the internet.

The media section of the group is now effectively defunct unless we can persuade the proprietors of TN to appoint more moderators.
I don't hold out much hope as this has failed on other similarly defunct groups.
You can, however still attach pictures to posts like this.

This post was edited

Thank you all for the replies. I now know better than to directly add photos to the media section of a group. I really can't count on a moderator carrying out their responsibilities indefinitely. I think my pics are there permanently, so be it. I may contact site administrators but I don't think that this would qualify as a high priority problem.

This post was edited

Contact TeamTrue and explain the moderator has not signed in for ages and you want a photo of yours deleted. Youll have to be very specific as to which photo... page number, row, content of photo....

It took several messages back and forth before it was done for me.

This post was edited

The moderator must have approved my pics since I asked my question. I was able to delete the ones I didn't like. In the future I think I will just put them in with my posts. Thanks for the tips!

This post was edited