Monknash Beach, South Wales.

Monknash Beach in South Wales offers a fantastic natural setting where you can stay naked and have a great time.

The beach, which has a regular and longstanding naturist community, offers a fantastic unspoilt stretch of sand as well as rock areas where you can lay out, undisturbed, after a dip.

A small group of us recently did an 'icy naked dip' in February at the beach which was a great success and we plan on making this a regular event, although we'll be taking advantage of the much warmer weather to come, lol. Our next meet will be in April 2018 when we plan to hit the waves but also take part in some group beach games - naked frisbee, naked football and of course, being in Wales, naked touch rugby. Happy for anyone and everyone to come along and join in - see 'GROUP SKINNY DIPPING, SOUTH WALES'.

Monknash beach can be accessed from either Monknash or from the village of Southerndown. However, the Monknash side offers great parking as well as a lovely country pub with real ales and good food.

Let me know if you need directions and I'll be happy to share.

This topic was edited

It would be great to have you join us for the naked dip mate and we'll make sure to give you the very best of Welsh welcomes!

This post was edited

Shout me up for directions when you need them modeman.

This post was edited
RE:Monknash Beach, South Wales.

Looks a good place to visit, next time I'm in South Wales. I usually go to West Wales, but maybe I'll take a drive down south this year.

This post was edited

We'll be sure to put out the red carpet on the beach for you mate, lol.

This post was edited