Never Been to Resort - What to expect. Dos / Donts

Hello Group:

We are planning on going to a nude camping resort this summer. This is our first time going but really have no idea what to expect, basic etiquette rules, dos / donts and hoping to get some basic information.

Please know, I am not trying to be rude / gross or anything, but what do you do if the male half "gets aroused" walking around? Is this perfectly natural and something that just happens, or is it an issue that needs to be hidden? If they have a dance club, is it acceptable "twerk" type dance, or how does stuff like that work?

What clothes do you pack? I know it is a natural resort, but if it is a cool night, are you allowed clothes to stay warm? Are sneakers an ugly accessory, or should you stick with flip flops?

We know these types of places are not "swingers" resorts and our intention is not in that realm, but should we expect people to hit on us, even if we kindly turn down such offers, we don't want to be caught off guard if this is also natural to happen.

I know most questions are very basic, but having never done this, don't want to make a fool of ourselves, or act like that "weird new couple" who stands out like sore thumb.

This topic was edited
RE:Never Been to Resort - What to expect. Dos / Donts

Just relax, it's kind of funny but you would think you would be running around with a constant erection, but it's just not been my experience.
There are some very nice bodies walking around at the resort we go to, but, for some reason you quickly get past the novelty of it.

This post was edited

The above recommendations are great. Its amazing how quickly after removing your clothes it just seems normal. Erections can, and do, happen, but less frequently than you think. Just put a towel over it, turn over or hop in the pool as was mentioned.

Dont forget the sunscreen for sure. There are areas of your body that probably havent seen the sun much and you definitely dont want to get burned, lol.

Talk to people. Enjoy your the freedom of being nude and natural. You will love it.

My wife will often wear a coverup or sarong while moving from place to place. When its chilly dress appropriately. When its not, also be appropriate. No one likes a looky lou

This post was edited

For first time folks I would check the web site of several resorts and the one for AANR. They get these questions all the time and want folks to be comfortable I am a life time nudist and I think I have seen most everything. For starters both of you could just stay nude around home and in the yard if you can. Depending on your comfortable either visit a resort on the weekend when there is a crowd or otherwise during the week when it quieter. Jay

This post was edited

Dancing.

We went to our first dance the other night and yes, some of the women were twerking or otherwise rubbing up against guys, only 1 young man had an arousal issue but it was his first time as well and it didnt seem to bother anyone.

It is as others have said, after a while, you forget you or the people you are talking to are naked. Just go and have fun.

Also, most people had robes to wear when the temperature dropped or to walk between places so you may want to include them. And wear shoes appropriate for the activities you are planning on doing, hiking, court sports, swimming. I hiked once in slip on sandles and ended up gashing the bottom of my foot on a rock. The hike down was really rough.

This post was edited