The Changing Exhibitionist

Ever since realizing I was a nudist (30 years ago at Blacks Beach) I thought I must also be an exhibitionist. I thought being comfortable with other people seeing me naked automatically and officially made me an exhibitionist. But, I considered myself a good exhibitionist, as I would only expose myself at a nude beach where it wouldnt offend anyone. I had no desire to do the naked with a trench coat exposure, a bad exhibitionist.

Recently I read exhibitionists get a sexual thrill from exposing their genitals to unsuspecting folks. Given it was a different definition than I had assumed, further research was in order:

noun

1. a tendency to display one's abilities or to behave in such a way as to attract attention.

2. Psychiatry. a disorder characterized especially by a compulsion to exhibit the genitals in public.

So now I understand I am an exhibitionist when I put on nice clothes. Being naked at home or the nude beach fails the definition.

This topic was edited
RE:The Changing Exhibitionist

What about if you put on the nice clothes AND leave your genitals hanging out. Are you then a double exhibitionist?

This post was edited
RE:The Changing Exhibitionist

What about if you put on the nice clothes AND leave your genitals hanging out. Are you then a double exhibitionist?
Good question. Seems youd be a double exhibitionist if you leave your genitals hanging out to attract attention. If they were hanging out to catch some fresh air, then only a single exhibitionist.

Hope this helps.

This post was edited