Sneaking Home

Many years ago, I came across a reference to a sort of "game" that thrill-seeking couples played called "Sneaking Home". I think it might have been in an old Forum magazine but I can't remember. I've been trying to discover more about it but I've been unable to find any references to it. Here's the details, as best as I can remember them.

The game can be played alone or by any number of people of and gender but its played best by a couple or small group. You'll need a house and a car.

Basically the game is this: You wait until it's after it's gone dark, then quietly leave your house, lock the door and placed the door key somewhere secret e.g. under a rock in the garden. Then you get into your car and drive somewhere very secluded about a mile or two away. You get out of the car, remove all your clothes and put them in the car boot. You lock the car from the fob, then put the car keys in the boot and close it. Now, you're naked and locked out of your car with your clothes inaccessible.

You now have no option but to sneak home naked, without being seen. You can quietly creep along garden hedges, duck in and out of dark spaces, avoids street lights, hide behind cars and trees, climb over back garden fences and sprint across any open spaces. Once you're back home, you retrieve your house keys and let yourself back in your house again. You'll need to keep a spare car key in the house so you can retrieve your car the next day.

Clearly, this depends on the practicality of some things. Obviously, It's too risky if you live on the top floor of an apartment block or in the centre of a busy town. You can also scout out the route out beforehand to see how feasible it is and what problems you might encounter.

There's some variations for more experienced couples, such as increasing the distance from home and doing it in daylight rather than at night. I think you're also allowed to keep your shoes and socks on if you want.

"Sneaking Home" sounds dangerous and hazardous and it is - but also sounds incredibly exciting and a massive adrenaline rush. Foolhardy? Sure, but so is climbing mountains and cave exploring and people get praised and admired for having the courage to do those.

By the way, if anyone finds any references to this activity, please let me know..

This topic was edited
RE:Sneaking Home

Ive never heard of it but sounds exciting not sure Id do it. Live in middle of town without a lot of bushes and way too many street lights.

Ive done something similar at a hotel. Its called gl to the ice machine naked, get ice, and sneak back to room before anyone sees you. LOL

This post was edited

There was an alternative to this scenario on Channel four where particpants are left naked at their home and have to then leave their house and get to a lockup somewhere a mile or so away for their stuff. We live in the middle of a residential area so I would say it would be physically impossible for us to sneak home naked without being spotted lol.

This post was edited

There was an alternative to this scenario on Channel four where particpants are left naked at their home and have to then leave their house and get to a lockup somewhere a mile or so away for their stuff. We live in the middle of a residential area so I would say it would be physically impossible for us to sneak home naked without being spotted lol.

Are you referring to Stripped on Bravo?
They have everything taken away and are left with nothing in the home except cold water and toilet paper and get daily prepackaged food.
They can retrieve one item a day from the locker.

This post was edited

Sounds interesting. I'm going to see if I can stream it down.

This post was edited

Wow! Sounds exhilarating, yet risky! Too "brightly lit" & highly populated in my area for me! Consolation if caught by PoPo is fine AND becoming a registered sex offender! Perhaps better in a more rural (& not-so-uptight) neighborhood!

This post was edited

I've done this several times, but on a bicycle! LOVE to be nude in "risky" places like this

This post was edited