Anyone ever meet a long term spouse/partner here

I am kind of curious to see if anyone has ever met a long term spouse or partner from this site. There appears to be a great potential to meet someone with a like mind that enjoys nudism.
I am not in the market for either, but just kind of curious.

This topic was edited
RE:Anyone ever meet a long term spouse/partner here

This is not a dating site.

Basically it may happen, but not very probable, due to difficulties in making the contact. This said, if you get along, decide to meet, sky is open. If you both ready for possible serious relationship. Which is not by far what most here are after.

This post was edited
RE:Anyone ever meet a long term spouse/partner here

It always makes me laugh when people say this isn't a dating website, especially when you are asked in your profile why you are here and 'dating' is one of the options.

As to meeting people on here, I've met a couple at the beach purely accidentally, wasn't planed, just recognised them and had a chat. Met a few guys on here so I guess if you are gay then there is a chance of meeting someone. But for straight guys to meet women, not sure if that works too well as if you read a lot of the female profiles they stipulate they don't want males to send them friend requests, that they are only seeking other females as friends or couples. Then there are all the female accounts that are actually men. So I won't hold my breathe waiting to meet someone here.

This post was edited