New to TN

Hi everyone!

I came across this site today while looking online for ideas to make my outside deck area a little more private.

As I've gotten older I find that I enjoy spending time without clothing. There's something about not being encumbered that feels right.

My wife and I have been to Cypress Cove (25 years ago). We enjoyed ourselves, although we were a day late arriving due to bad weather in the Carolinas. At the time we were newlyweds and without children, so it was something fun to check out.

A few years later we spent a week in St Maarten. We stayed near Simpson Bay, but spent quite a bit of time at Orient and Cupecoy beach. Toward the end of our week she got creeped out by a Jamaican guy at Orient. He wanted her to get out of the water so he could get a good look at her. Since then she won't consider going to a public place where nudity is permitted.

Other than private time in the hot tub, she has no interest in naturism. So for the time being I'm going at it alone. Our kids are older (one in HS the other in college) and we have a lot more alone time around the house. I usually undress when I get home from work and stay that way until our youngest gets home. Currently I sleep nude, and I get the absolutely best sleep! She has no desire to join me, but doesn't mind me being nude around the house.

This looks like a nice place to meet like-minded people. I completed my profile, although I don't quite have the courage to put up a profile picture or certify, at least not yet.

Thanks, and looking forward to being a part of this community.

This topic was edited
RE:New to TN

Hi and welcome to the site.

This post was edited

Welcome, go at your own place. There is a lot of information here to help you continue your journey.

This post was edited

Welcome and it sucks that happened and scared her off of nudism.. It is a very rare thing that happens hopefully she'll give it another try.. Cypress Cove is a great place it changed a lot in the last 25 years lol.. Great place

This post was edited

Welcome to TN. Im glad you foundthe site, youre off to a great start. -Scott

This post was edited

Welcome to TN and I hope you can enjoy the time here. Need to hit that St. Maarten Island as soon as they recovered. Must be a nice place for nudists. All the best

This post was edited

Hi everyone!I came across this site today while looking online for ideas to make my outside deck area a little more private.Thanks, and looking forward to being a part of this community.

Look at the top of the page and find the category GROUPS, then look through them to find the one called Stealthy Nudists and go there. You will find ways/ideas on how to turn your outside areas more nudist friendly & private from prying eyes. You can read all you want, but to be able to comment or ask questions you will have to join the group, no big deal to do though. While searching in the Groups section, you may find other groups that may interest you also.

This post was edited

Check out the pics of my privacy fence in my profile. That should give you some ideas. Let me know if you have any questions. Hawk

This post was edited