Solair

Any go to Solair regularly??

This topic was edited
RE:Solair

Used to be a member and went all the time. Now that I have a boat, Id much rather feel the sea breeze.

This post was edited

We went to Solair (our first time to an actual resort) in Late July for our anniversary. We have been back for 5 weekends since. We have becomd members. Love it there!

This post was edited

We became members this year also we were just there yesterday beautiful day we look forward to a warm fall and an early spring

This post was edited

I am hopeful that we'll be able to go this weekend. Not sure yet but the weather looks terrific. I'll let you know if we decide to go or not. We gotta make the most of these last sunny days of summer!

This post was edited

We've been three times this year and hope to get at least one more weekend in before the cold sets in.

This post was edited

We've reserved a campsite for Saturday night. We'll be arriving sometime Saturday and staying through Sunday afternoon. We're also attending the German dinner and dancing after. What a treat to have temps in the 80's in September!!

This post was edited

We're planning on going to the "Halloween glow party" next weekend. Sounds like fun

This post was edited

I have gone to their Beer fests which have been a lot of fun. I hope it will be able to open this coming summer.

This post was edited