SKINNY DIPPING AND BEACH GAMES - MONKNASH BEACH, SOUTH WALES - SUN 29th APRIL 2018 at 11AM

Croeso guys!

Just want to make you all aware of a Skinny Dip and Beach Games session which is taking place at Monknash beach, South Wales on Sunday 29th April 2018 at 11am.

Meet up at the field/carpark at 11am and we'll walk the short distance to the beach together. We'll then get naked and hit the waves, or just paddle on the edge if you prefer. I've checked the tide times and I've ordered some great weather so we'll able to spend a good few hours of naked fun and enjoyment.

In addition to the swim, I'm planning some beach games to get everyone joining in - naked football, naked frisbee and, since this is a naturist event, what about a game of naked volleyball, lol. Feel free to bring your bucket and spade and your water wings if needed but leave your thermals behind - they won't be needed this time, hahaha.

We'll have a drink back at the Plough and Harrow pub (nearby) and did I mention they also do some great food although you'll probably need to book this in advance as it's a very popular place.

Let me know if you're planning to attend the beach event and I look forward to seeing you there.

This topic was edited
RE:SKINNY DIPPING AND BEACH GAMES - MONKNASH BEACH, SOUTH WALES - SUN 29th APRIL 2018 at 11AM

count me in m8

This post was edited
RE:SKINNY DIPPING AND BEACH GAMES - MONKNASH BEACH, SOUTH WALES - SUN 29th APRIL 2018 at 11AM

Will do my best to be there.

This post was edited
SKINNY DIPPING AND BEACH GAMES - MONKNASH BEACH, SOUTH WALES - SUN 29th APRIL 2018 at 11AM

Fantastic guys, looking forward to hitting the waves with you again.

This post was edited