RE:Transition to Nudist

Before you became a nudist, did you go through a period of wearing minimal clothing?Examples would be sleeping nude, going shirtless wherever it was possible to do so, wearing shorts whenever it was warm enough, going commando,wearing brief swimsuits etc.I did all of these to some extent.Before I was fully able to be nude in and around my house, I used to do all of those things. I used to Donald Duck in the back yard a lot. I figured if anyone saw me over the fence, they were likely only to see me from the chest up, would see my t-shirt and just naturally assume I was wearing some sort of pants or shorts.Even now, when clothing is required, wear as little clothing as I can get away with: t-shirt and shorts, mostly.

Do/did you wear just shorts?
There are many instances where men have to wear shorts, but no shirt.

This post was edited
RE:Transition to Nudist

I started my progression into nudism 40 years ago but I had always worn Speedo type swimwear and I didn't totally give up boxer shorts until 20 years ago and first slept naked over 50 years ago.
In my case the progression w=consisted of finding more and more opportunity to be naked starting with beaches only and progressing through naked camping and nude swims to nudist holidays, nude spa hotels, home nudity and free-range nudism.

This post was edited