SkiNNY DIPPING AND BEACH GAMES - MONKNASH BEACH, SOUTH WALES - SUN 29th APRIL 2018 at 11AM

Just thought I'd send you the details of our next skinny dip which have just been announced - 'Group Skinny Dipping, South Wales'.

Well it's time to get naked together again and what better location to do it than our very own place of paradise - Monknash beach!!!

Meet up on Sunday 29th April 2018 at the field/carpark at 11am. We'll then walk the short distance to the beach where we can get naked and hit the waves together, or just paddle on the edge if you prefer. I've checked the tide times and I've ordered some great weather so we'll able to spend a good few hours of naked fun and enjoyment.

In addition to the swim, I'm planning some beach games to get everyone joining in - naked football, naked frisbee and, since this is a naturist event, what about a game of naked volleyball, lol. Feel free to bring your bucket and spade and your water wings if needed but leave your thermals behind - they won't be needed this time, hahaha. Then we'll have a drink back at the Plough and Harrow (nearby) and did I mention they also do some great food although you'll probably need to book this in advance as it's a very popular place.

Let me know if you're planning to attend the beach event and I look forward to seeing you there.

This topic was edited
RE:SkiNNY DIPPING AND BEACH GAMES - MONKNASH BEACH, SOUTH WALES - SUN 29th APRIL 2018 at 11AM

hi m8 just wondered if the skinny dip is still on ...How many have you got brave enough this time signed on

This post was edited
RE:SkiNNY DIPPING AND BEACH GAMES - MONKNASH BEACH, SOUTH WALES - SUN 29th APRIL 2018 at 11AM

Think I menioned before I wll be away, trip to Chelmsford plus not very keen on the rocky trek to sit down area :)

This post was edited

Im free tomorrow. Is this still on? Whos going?

This post was edited