Finally warm weather in Oregon

We have finally got some warm weather here in Oregon. Yesterday it was 75 and today 83, tomorrow 85. Spent the day at Squaw Mt. hiking around the woods and felt great. Soaked in the hot tub for awhile. Going back today and spending the night. Downside its suppose to rain once again Fri, Sat and Sunday. Next week cloudy and the 70's. Summer is coming closer everyday.

This topic was edited
RE:Finally warm weather in Oregon

Sounds good. I got in a good hike Saturday, soaked up some sunshine, found a nice mountain stream to sit by. Tree leaves are not out yet much so the sun was pretty good all the way, and it was cool enough to enjoy it. But this week it's raining all week, next week supposed to be mid 70's and clear. I'll be in the garden diggin nude rocks and plantin nude seeds.

This post was edited

We have been having roller coaster weather here in Colorado. In the 70's on one day and in the 30's and snowing the next here in the city. In the foot hills where I want to go hiking, the temperatures have only made it into the 60's. Although considered warm t shirt weather here, not so much nude hiking weather, at least for me.

This post was edited

Last week naked in the garden and this week wrap up warm.

This post was edited

We have been having roller coaster weather here in Colorado. In the 70's on one day and in the 30's and snowing the next here in the city. In the foot hills where I want to go hiking, the temperatures have only made it into the 60's. Although considered warm t shirt weather here, not so much nude hiking weather, at least for me.

Not much different here in Michigan. It was in the high 60's on Monday, this morning it was 29 at 6:00 AM. Just got in from blowing snow off of our non-motorized trail. It still had a foot and a half of snow in places.

This post was edited