RE:Pee shy?

Never been a problem for me but a friend I have could not. At keg parties which I went to a lot of in high school you would just go to a bush to pee. He could not. Even at home if I'm outside and have to pee I just find a bush. And on the golf course, just have to find a tree or bush so as not to be in open site of other golfers or someones house. On the nude beach I go to I just walk down to the waters edge and face the ocean or go in waist deep. The one bathroom they do have there is quite a trek from where the nudist beach starts.

I was with my now wife, then girlfriend at a concert. When we left all the port a lets were taken so at the car in the parking lot she all of a sudden drops her drawers squats and pees next to the car. Really surprised me. Just didn't think women did that, but then they have to go too! Don't think she would do that now.

This post was edited

I am so with you on this, how odd. I have to be really bursting to use the urinals.

This post was edited

I've witnessed this too before. Oddly the double standard seems to be in play here. It doesn't seem to be as shocking when you see a guy relieving outside. But seeing a female seems shocking.
On a bus excursion to a pro football game many witnessed a young female run off of a neighboring bus in the parking lot screaming for all to move away. The toilet on that bus had broken. Many people were using or her busses toilets but she couldn't wait. Dropped her jeans next to a garbage dumpster and proceeded to relieve in the presense of many. And apologizing as she was going.
Another time... Same stadium at halftime the ladies restroom line was so long that two women walked into the men's room and used the urinals in view of us.

This post was edited

I have problems peeing in a urinal if someone is standing next to me. For reasons only a nudist would understand, I have no, trouble peeing outdoors when there's a group of guys peeing together.

This post was edited

I was pee shy as a child but overcame it when left home and I became an unabashed nudist.

This post was edited

Is anybody out here in the world pee shy? It boggles the mind but I have no problem walking around on the beach all day, walking around the house all day, but when I am out in the tex world and have to pee in a non-private room I get pee shy.

i used to, not anymore.. i dont think anyone will be watching anyway

This post was edited

This is Annie of SamAndAnnie:
Years ago, when I was still single, I was at a nudist resort with a couple of girlfriends. I had to "pee", so I went to the women's room. There were only three stalls which were being used and two women waiting. They really should make women's room with more toilets. I peeked into the men's room. There were three urinals and three door less toilet stalls. The room was empty. I slipped in, went to the nearest toilet. As I sat relieving myself I was looking down at the floor. When I finished I reached for the toilet paper, took one quick wipe and looked up. There at eye level about three feet from my face were three naked penises. The naked men they were attached to were watching me wipe myself. I guess I was humming to myself and didn't hear them come in. Evidently this was amusing to them. They were all grinning. I waved my hand at them and said, "Shoo" - "Shoo". They laughed and headed towards the urinals. As I was leaving I walked past the men at the urinals, I stopped at each one and had a good look. They weren't "Pee Shy". All three continued "peeing" as I looked on. They each turned a little sideways so I could get a good look. They seemed proud of their "peeing" ability or they just wanted me to get a good look at their penises. I told my girlfriends what had happened. They both had used a men's room while a man watched them "pee" or they watched as the man "peed". I guess this happens quite often at nudist locations. The rules are more relaxed and the people just go with the flow. The three men walked past us a few minutes later. They smiled and said, "Hi" and continued on their separate ways.

This post was edited

I don't recall ever being shy. We you gotta go, you gotta go. I do remember some close friends (ladies) who weren't too shy, the remarks about going when you gotta go is true for all. I lost count the number of times I had to be on the lookout while also being used to help keep them from loosing balance. One of those friends did love to help aim when she was drunk. I think many women are fascinated about how guys pee, my two cents.

This post was edited

I don't feel it myself but I did read an article about it a little while ago:

https://onezero.medium.com/men-wont-let-go-of-their-phones-while-peeing-ba928a5397b5

So you're not alone!

I figured it was because of our body-shaming society that made it difficult, but hearing that nudists even have trouble I guess that's not the case! :D

This post was edited

i used to, now i just do it next to friends and don't care.. if they have a problem, they would look away lol

This post was edited