RE:Where is the most unexpected place you managed to get nude?

On a hotelbalcony in greece.... see pictureI have read elsewhere that this is not all that unusual in Greece and Spain.Does anyone have any direct observations about this?I have seen it in Greece and Spain and have also been nude on my hotel balcony or patio in both countries. But it isn't all that common. Most likely to see it in coastal areas where people vacation. I don't imagine it is too common at a Four Seasons in Madrid or Athens. But you never know!I meant in coastal areas and probably should have said so.

I have ben nude on more hotel balconies than I can remember but never in a coastal ares.
Here are a few of the picture I took.

This post was edited

[
I have ben nude on more hotel balconies than I can remember but never in a coastal ares

I didn't get a pic, but in Feb I was nude early in the morning on the hotel balcony and saw a murder. Came back in and posted the news on FB then went on to have a nice day. Later in the day the whole group that I was traveling with saw another murder. No one got too worked up. This all occurred in Sri Lanka. As far as I know no one was charged with either of them.

This post was edited

In my pre-nudist days my wife bought me some spandex swimwear. It was the most uncomfortable thing I have ever worn and was VERY soon replaced.
With my Speedo, when tucking my penis between my legs, I agree it was uncomfortable (same with jockey shorts). But when worn with my penis untucked and to the side it was much better. When worn that way, I liked there was not any fabric restricting my legs.

This post was edited

On a bike trail in rural Wisconsin. Did nearly ten miles in the middle of the day and middle of the week. Encountered no one, but was prepared to cover if need be. I was even able to cross roads and driveways, but there were not many of them.

This post was edited

Recently, have to be at close nudist friend's home in AZ. Seems that the most of the people that live in that particular area are "snowbird" types and vacate their homes as the temps begin to rise above 90 degrees or higher. We've visited our friends and I've been out in the side yard, front yard, naked, and there's no one around. You can see homes in all directions with their windows covered up to reduce reflected heat, belongings covered up for the summer to protect from the sun and no cars of activity for days and days. This gives you the indication that no one's around and no one will see you if you're out and about naked.

I've gone out to our car and even taken the trash to the curb and didn't see anyone, no cars driving by nothing! It was almost eerie like we were the only ones left alive! :DDD Most of our visit, me and my buddy worked naked in his garage; straightening up, working on the boat, cleaning up and re-organizing, fixing some things. It was a great couple of days. Best part was having two lovely naked women bring us cold drinks and snacks before retiring to the backyard and pool deck for some R and R! ;D

This post was edited

Recently, have to be at close nudist friend's home in AZ. Seems that the most of the people that live in that particular area are "snowbird" types and vacate their homes as the temps begin to rise above 90 degrees or higher. We've visited our friends and I've been out in the side yard, front yard, naked, and there's no one around. You can see homes in all directions with their windows covered up to reduce reflected heat, belongings covered up for the summer to protect from the sun and no cars of activity for days and days. This gives you the indication that no one's around and no one will see you if you're out and about naked.I've gone out to our car and even taken the trash to the curb and didn't see anyone, no cars driving by nothing! It was almost eerie like we were the only ones left alive! :DDD Most of our visit, me and my buddy worked naked in his garage; straightening up, working on the boat, cleaning up and re-organizing, fixing some things. It was a great couple of days. Best part was having two lovely naked women bring us cold drinks and snacks before retiring to the backyard and pool deck for some R and R! ;D

Some Jersey shore towns are that empty in winter, but it is not the time to be nude outdoors.

This post was edited

Any time I'm on a cruise and have a balcony room I get naked on the balcony, day and night. Even if i'm rooming with friends. If I have own room then i'm naked when ever i'm there.

More recent, bought first camper and had it out first time couple months ago. Got it parked/set up first night went to bed. next morning got moving around and saw still pretty deserted, so went out side around camp site naked. Almost got caught by lady walking here dog.
That night campers around me had all gone in for night, had fire going, stripped down and sat there about an hour before going in myself.

This post was edited

When staying with my mother-in-law, while clothed I put a few things on her front porch to dry. It soon started to sprinkle, so I quickly went out while I was nude (shaving in the bathroom) to retrieve them. Her house is in the mountains and the porch cannot be seen from the street, but maybe from a few neighbors down the hill about 100 yards away. Also, a few times took our dog out to pee in the middle of the night while nude, both in the front and side of her house.

This post was edited

I'm from Madrid and I AM nude in the balcny in summer, it's not usual but it's easy yo see nude men some hot nights un summer walking near Gran va - Chueca ;)

This post was edited

I am doing it every day in the local swimming pool. I keep my swimming briefs down to my ankle, and carry on, in full view of others but unknown to them.
For me, its not the thrill of exhibitionism but the feel of water on the skin.
Would like to visit a nude beach if the atmosphere was right.

This post was edited