Living in a Nudist Community

My name is George. I am a 77 year old single male living in a clothing optional community in Florida. I moved here in December, 2013. While nudity is required in the pools and hot tubs it is optional in all the other areas like the restaurant and snack bar.

Here I enjoy the comfort of being nude as the only time I have to wear clothing is when I go into town for grocery shopping and other errands.

As most of my friends and neighbors here are fellow nudists it is not a bit unusual for us to visit each other nude as that is our normal way of life.

There are a number of groups and activities here so that for those that want to can always something to do

I now accept my body the way it is, feel better about myself, and have more self-confidence. As I see nothing wrong with simple nudity I am not ashamed or embarrassed of being seen nude

This topic was edited
RE:Living in a Nudist Community

What community are you in. I winter in ft myers and am a nudist. Wife isnt I have been to lake como a few years ago.
Rob

Skype is- chaff63021.

This post was edited
RE:Living in a Nudist Community

My name is George. I am a 77 year old single male living in a clothing optional community in Florida. I moved here in December, 2013. While nudity is required in the pools and hot tubs it is optional in all the other areas like the restaurant and snack bar.Here I enjoy the comfort of being nude as the only time I have to wear clothing is when I go into town for grocery shopping and other errands.As most of my friends and neighbors here are fellow nudists it is not a bit unusual for us to visit each other nude as that is our normal way of life.There are a number of groups and activities here so that for those that want to can always something to doI now accept my body the way it is, feel better about myself, and have more self-confidence. As I see nothing wrong with simple nudity I am not ashamed or embarrassed of being seen nude

About how many hours a month do you wear anything?

This post was edited