Anyone from/near west Tennessee?

Hi all,

I just joined a few days ago with the intention of getting in touch with any naturists in my area. I've always been interested in nudism and naturism, but I've never been brave enough to come out to anyone about it. Ever since I was young, I preferred to sleep, swim, lounge, and do yard work nude, but was always terrified someone would catch me in the act (and I still kind of am, to be honest). As I've matured, I've begun wanting to find some like minded people to talk and possibly hang out with.

While researching nudism related topics, I was disheartened, but not altogether surprised, to find many people distrust young single males such as myself. I just want to say, for whatever it's worth to anyone reading, I'm not like that. My intentions are genuine.

So, and please forgive me if this is out of place, I was wondering if there's anyone in or near the west Tennessee area that would be willing to talk or hang out.

This topic was edited
RE:Anyone from/near west Tennessee?

Middle TN here, just east of Rock Haven a bit. I can identify with reluctance to be seen naked, I am intentionally working on recovering from an automatic fright response every time there was risk of being seen. Was at Rock Haven once last year and enjoyed it. It was my first nude appearance among others, a bit nervous before getting there, but I was fairly well prepared mentally so the uncertanty vanished imediatly on entering. I discovered that automatic fright thing vanished when everyone was nude and nobody cared. I want to get together with others a lot more, as I can manage to get away from duties in work and home life. Small groups, larger groups, not too big, Im from the woods, big crowds leave me feeling like Im in the wrong place. I love camping, nature, horses, and many other things.

This post was edited
RE:Anyone from/near west Tennessee?

I am in Western Middle TN. Dickson Co.

This post was edited