Erection at the nude beach

Every time my girlfriend and I go to the nude beach I cant help but get an erection! I always get funny looks from the girls are the beach but guys dont seem to mind! Is something that I should be covering up? My girlfriend thinks its funny! But for
Me its embarrising! What should I do?

This topic was edited
RE:Erection at the nude beach

Masturbate prior to going to the beach. If that doesn't work roll on your stomach till it subsides or last but not least cover the woody with a towel. Young me tend to react at the drop of a hat, don't worry though you are not the first to get an erection on a beach.

This post was edited

Don't worry about it, it is natural when a man lays next to a woman. JUST DON'T USE IT, THAT WOULD BE BAD FORM! Real nudist, man or woman, know it happens and will not pass judgement.

This post was edited

In the unlikely event of it happening don't panic about it - that's the way to draw unwanted attention. The chances are that nobody (except your girlfriend) will notice anyway.
If you do feel the need to conceal it then, depending on where you are and what you are doing - get into the water, turn over onto your stomach or sit down and cross your legs.

This post was edited

it is normal; do not worry
I think men are more open to it because we often have an erection during the day...so at the beach is just another area to have one.
I think it is beautiful...this mean you are healthy

This post was edited

Best not to bring unnecessary attention to yourself. Masturbate at least twice for good measure, or until you cant get hard for a while

This post was edited

Hell just have more sex and forget about jerking off, LOL

GOOD answer Patty!!!! One of the best ones so far on this subject.

This post was edited