directions

I have been trying to get directions to magic circle down by quartzsite az, I live in lake havasucity az and that's the closest place to go nude can anyone help me out

This topic was edited
RE: directions

I thought men were not supposed to ask for directions to get somewhere.

This post was edited
RE: directions

Until a few years ago Quartzite AZ was a town almost completely on wheels. It could have a population of thousands and in the middle of the night it could all vanish except for a couple of gas stations. Today there are more permanent buildings but the place is filled with RVers during the winter. There are no real camping sites. Everyone just pulls off into the desert and sets up. There are thousands of acres of desert from which to choose. Many people form groups and they circle their RV's to set up a little community. Some of these communities are made up of nudists. As a first timer, you'll just have to drive up there and ask around. You will see a lot of RVs from the Interstate but there is also a large north of the town center. Remember, there are no streets or street addresses so you'll just have to search. Some type of radio or phone connections may be your best bet for finding the group you want.

This post was edited