Cam Outage in the chat room

Cams are out in the chat room till about Monday. There are technical problems with 123flashchat with their software. If the problem is not restored by Monday, then consideration for a new/different chat room will be an option. Per TT1

Steve

This topic was edited
RE: Cam Outage in the chat room

Thank you Jen and jackie.............the JJ twins..........lmao

This post was edited

thanks for the info

This post was edited

darn, and here I hoped they were out for good.

This post was edited

I would like to see them available to certified members only if that were possible. Less wierdo stalkers in the chat room that way and encourage those who are here for the right reasons to get certified. just a thought.

This post was edited

I don't think that cams for only certified people will change things, anybody can get certified and the fact that one is certified does not garantee that this person isn't a weirdo either....

This post was edited

I have met several certified weirdos

This post was edited

Perhaps we could differentiate between certified weirdos and non certified weirdos - would that help? Send everyone a questionnaire to establish who's who and which is which - on the other hand I quite like weirdos - in small doses.

This post was edited

bump to the top for the benefit of those who are still wondering

This post was edited

they paid so they would be able to see unlimited photos.
That's not the reason why most of those who support TN with monthly or yearly donations are doing so. We offer our financial aid to TT1 to assist him in the expenses of maintaining the site, which are considerable for one this size. The added "benefit" of viewing a member's full album is a distant second in priority, if it matters at all.
I 2cd you in that!! I pay even though I am on welfare, to be a decent, publicly spirited nudist, and to feel for once in my life that I belong to some kind of "community".
What is this diatribe about seeing photos? A heck of a lot of people here now keep their profiles either private, or for friends only. It is more interesting to watch cells divide under a micro-scope than try "trawlling" this site for "exciting" photos.
Let us try to pull together as a "community" of sorts, or we die alone.

This post was edited

Hey all...just to keep the info about the cam situation on th ehome page. Still getting LOTS of questions in chat about it.

Jen

This post was edited