bush men

I may not have much (naturally pretty smooth here) but proud as hell to leave what I got right where it belongs, and hell yes to all of you dudes who do the same

This topic was edited
RE:bush men

This is a great post!

There's an expression that nudist organizations use at times that reads "If God had intended for us to be nude he would have made us that way". With a little tweaking it can read "If God had intended men's bodies to be free of hair, he would have made us that way". If you happen to be agnostic and have trouble with the word "God", simply substitute "Nature" (or "Mother Nature") to read ". . . Nature would've made us that way". Either way you make a great point, SabinCyan.

I happen to be fairly hairy, and am especially proud of my hairy bush, which is one of the great things about being a nudist, I can show it anywhere and any time when nudist friendly folks come together.

This post was edited

Chacun a son gout as the French say (each to his own taste), but invoking a god or evolution for such a choice as removing hair is a bit of a stretch. The idea of "God made us this way (naked, hairy, etc)" comes up often. I have a few times asked women and the men who love or admire them to comment on shaving legs. Is it inconsistent with what a god or evolution intended for a woman to shave her legs? Men, are you ready for all the women you know to have hairy legs? (in many cultures it's the norm, even prescribed by religion. Oddly, in most of those cultures women are heavily covered). Likewise, men trimming head or face hair. I wonder if it is a well conceived philosophy, this idea that God or evolution made us this way.

I enjoy being around naked people who adorn themselves as they choose. Glad we have choices, and OP seems to have arrived at a happy choice. Congrats!

This post was edited

My posting was an attempt to treat the whole dilemma of hairy vs smooth with a sense of Humor, of which it appears you have none.

This post was edited