Couple in Raleigh area discretely opening up resort home for nude friends

We operate a bed and breakfast in eastern Wake County and open to nude guests as we enjoy and prefer to be nude at home. You can visit for a day, stay a night, or two for a quick nude vacation getaway. We offer 3 private bedrooms, baths, salt pool, sauna, hot tub, full game room and bar, karaoke, spa with massage tables, pedicure chair, etc. Lake is available for clothed fun, fishing, kayak, canoe, etc. All we ask is to be discrete as we do not advertise our bed and breakfast as clothing optional as unfortunately the general public has the wrong impression of platonic social nudity and wrongly associate it with sex or sexual behavior.

This topic was edited
RE:Couple in Raleigh area discretely opening up resort home for nude friends

Nice to hear of your B&B. I travel over that way for business quite frequently. How do I find out where? Safe, sane business professional, married but one sided nudity and I have been that way all my life. travlnblue@yahoo.com. Please feel free to ask what you need.
All the best!

This post was edited

I'd like more information on your B&B. Thanks.

This post was edited

This is great to see. I travel central NC with my job and would love to come by and spend a day and /or night or two. I understand the importance of not broadcasting this to any and everyone,, but would like to know where you are located and how to go about making a reservation. My email is joshforfunonly@hotmail.com
Thanks - Josh

This post was edited

I'm interested in a day visit

This post was edited

Would love to come for a weekend before it gets cold. Can you send me more info?

This post was edited

I love in Oxford and would really like more info!

This post was edited

Are you still open for business?

This post was edited

Where is your bed & breakfast? Could you provide more details? Location, rates, etc..

This post was edited

Where is your bed & breakfast? Could you provide more details? Location, rates, etc..

This post was edited

Would love to spend a night or two at your B&B

Greg

This post was edited