Hedonism II in Jamaica

Before anyone feels the need to write or comment about this post...
1) Nobody is going to mistake Hedonism II for a nudist resort. I don't, and if you would like to comment on what goes on there vs. nudism...start your own thread.
2) If you thought #1 had attitude, and was meant to offend the asexual naked, it wasn't...but it probably did.
3) If you were offended by #1 or #2...well, this is sort of becoming a Monty Python skit...
RIGHT!
Soooooo...with all due respect to anyone looking to be offended...rats, that sounds like a chip on the shoulder... again...
OK, has anyone enjoyed going to Hedonism II? We might be the folks that wildly enjoy one another inappropriately in front of others...who are not offended by the sight of a married couple doing what married couples do...and would enjoy seeing others doing the same.
If you are offended please leave this post immediately. Failure to do so, or replying negatively in anyway, violates the spirit and nature of this post.
I have to go now, I think my tongue just blew a hole in my cheek.
ps If you don't find humor in this, chill for crying out loud, chill...

This topic was edited
RE: Hedonism II in Jamaica

Funny I just read a very good thread on being judgmental. I think this goes right along with that discussion on how we should let people be who they are as long as they are not hurting anyone. Obviously everyone who visits this resort is there by choice, some may be nudists who like to have fun and some just may be adults doing what adults are allowed to do.

This post was edited

We did Hedonism 3 this past winter, and it was an awesome vacation. Sadly, it appears to have been swallowed up into the mainstream resort community now. We plan on going to Hedo 2 within the next year or so.

This post was edited

That was written months ago. Sex in public, no. Probably could out of hand. Old news.

This post was edited

That was written months ago. Sex in public, no. Probably people who took the travel package and didn't get what they wanted.. Old news.

This post was edited

My thoughts are follow along with live and let live... At the same time, we certainly do not want to offend anyone. The adult setting only with room to be outdoors nude without the worry of "being caught" is very appealing to us.
It is very encouraging to read the posts of folks who have similar feelings toward nudity and...frolicking outdoors.
Be careful and have fun...

This post was edited

We have never been, but have read much on these places, and find that it sounds interesting, not sure if it is for us, but who knows, we like to see and experiance new things, life is too short to live in a box, need to get out and see how the other half live. Cheers

This post was edited

Had some friends that used to go twice a year for years and said people respected "No". Wife and I discussed it and agreed we were not into swinging but would love to make love on the beach ourselves. We plan to go when the kids are older.

This post was edited
RE: Depends on when you go

I have been interested in going to a resort like hedo for many years.Recently I have done some research about other resorts like hedo.I have found a few where you can be nude ALL the time.You can dine on the nude etc.At hedo you have to be dressed for the evening festivitiesThere are a couple of evenings when the festivities are clothing Optional.I would prefer to be able to be nude 24/7,no matter what is going on.I am still looking,and it will be 2 or 3 years before I go to one of these resorts.

This post was edited

I have been to Hedo II several times...solo, with a group, and with a gf...had a blast every time! I have also been to several regular nudist resorts and had fun as well. Both are good for different people and different moods. I think it is surprising how closed minded the "prude nudes" as I call them are when it comes to sexuality and nudism. Yes, there is a time and place for everything and just because we get nude doesnt mean we have to have sex or think sexual thoughts...but just because we get nude doesnt mean we cant have sex or think sexual thoughts. I am glad there are places (too few) like Hedo II and Desire where adult nudists can do as they please without the "prude nudes" spoiling the fun. As long as everyone is of legal age, no one is forced, and no one is hurt...what is the problem? Enjoy yourself!I agree and think this pretty well states the best middle of the road path. However, I don't think the phrase "prude nudes" is entirely fair. Many are simply concerned that the average uninformed person equates all nudity with the kind of activities more openly encountered at some of the more party leaning resorts. Amongst ourselves, though, live and let live.

This post was edited