Lake Powell Trips

Anyone planning a trip to Lake Powell?

This topic was edited
RE:Lake Powell Trips

We are leaving in the morning and will spend the 4th naked sailing!! Happy 4th!!

This post was edited

Sounds great, enjoy the holiday!

This post was edited

Would like to plan one....know anyone with a house boat?

This post was edited

I have been going up to Lake Powell for over 10 years at least 4 to 6 camping trips each year. A friend of mine (textile) keeps his small boat stored up there and we normally motor into one of the back canyons to camp. He does not approve of nudity so when he goes out on his kayak I can be free. We are going up this weekend but it will be for 3 days and the only trip he can make this summer as he now has medical problems. So I would love to go camping and boating with anyone from the Phoenix area. I do have a variety of seasonal equipment. I do travel with a quiet and well trained German Shepherd Service Dog. He loves camping, and boating and he loves to go swimming. I no longer drive so you would have to pick me up in my Goodyear home which is just one mile south of I-10/Loop 303.

This post was edited

I have been going up to Lake Powell for over 10 years at least 4 to 6 camping trips each year. A friend of mine (textile) keeps his small boat stored up there and we normally motor into one of the back canyons to camp. He does not approve of nudity so when he goes out on his kayak I can be free. We are going up this weekend but it will be for 3 days and the only trip he can make this summer as he now has medical problems. So I would love to go camping and boating with anyone from the Phoenix area. I do have a variety of seasonal equipment. I do travel with a quiet and well trained German Shepherd Service Dog. He loves camping, and boating and he loves to go swimming. I no longer drive so you would have to pick me up in my Goodyear home which is just one mile south of I-10/Loop 303.

This post was edited

No house boat we have our own smaller boat we just load up all the camping gear. Easier to get back into the smaller canyons where thee big boats can not go!

This post was edited