Lake Powell Nudists, Utah, Arizona, Nevada, California, Colorado, Wyoming, Idaho

New to Page, Az and eager to explore the lake

Just moved here from California and really excited about the lake and all the amazing scenery is has. Was hoping to meet a local and get a little introduction to the lake. Hit me up lets chat. Im 40 year old Latino, 63, 175lbs, tattoos, fit runner...

Latest Post
by  
Can you find a better place to take nudist...

We had such an amazing day on the lake. Steve was our guide and has an artist perspective for pictures. Thank you Steve for the relaxing day and your amazing talent to capture the memories. We can't wait for the next trip!

Shangri La 6/1-2

We will be hanging out at Shangri La the afternoon of 6/1 and until about 3:pm on 6/2 if anyone is around.

14 feet in 14 days

The lake has risen about 14 feet in the last 14 days. Two weeks ago we flew over the lake from north to south. At that time the north end was pretty much just the main river channel, not a lot of places to camp off of the main river. So we are not...

Great News!

https://www.ksl.com/article/50630030/lake-powell-could-rise-50-to-90-feet-over-the-next-few-months-

Lake Powell South to North to South end of...

End of May. We are planning to boat from Wahweap North to get as close to Hite as we can. It has been years since I have been north of the San Jaun. My other half has never boated the north half of the lake. Were wondering if there are any others...

Group Trip!

Hello Lake Powell Lovers, Carl and I are thinking about getting a group together to enjoy Lake Powell this Summer. The water level is rising and the threat of damage to a boat has been dramatically reduced especially for the larger houseboats....

9/16-21

We are planning on being out on the lake from 9/16 until 9/21 if anyone else is planning on being out there, let us know. We will probably be camping somewhere around Padre Bay.

Latest Post
by  
Lake Powell camping

Looking for couple to go camping out on the lake with us in September. For 4 days, two camping. We supply the boats and our gear. You bring your gear and food. TJ

Latest Post
by