Lake Powell Nudists, Utah, Arizona, Nevada, California, Colorado, Wyoming, Idaho

Two trips this year

I had to trips this year. First one with the kids ended poorly with a blown out drive. Second one I spent most of the time nude. It was fantastic. We did have issues that caused us to go home a day early.but the trip was good. When cruising around...

Motoring up the lake again!

Got the boat back together , runs great! Still a lot of good days ahead for enjoying beautiful Lake Powell!

Great time to be here

Been out on the lake almost every day and lots of crazy people everywhere, but today was different.... usually this time of year things quiet down with kids going back to school anyway, but it just happened so suddenly. Not that I'm complaining,...

Possible Trip 11-17 Aug

Lorri and I may make a run down to the Lake 11-17 Aug. Anyone else planning to be on the water during that time?

Living at the lake

Unless I'm mistaken, it appears as if I'm the only member of this group that actually lives at Lake Powell. There is housing available at Bullfrog, Halls Crossing and even Dangling Rope- just for employees of NPS or Aramark. But Page,AZ is...

All Marinas are open (Limited Service)

All of the Marinas are open but only with limited services. Fuel is available at all Dangling rope is open from 6am - 4pm only no hours on Sunday as of yet. The grocery store at Wahweap is not open but Safeway is better priced in Page. I would love...

Lake Powell water level update.

Lake Powell is up 3.61 over the past 14 days and 7.2 since its lowest point this spring. Lake Powell is 20.04 higher than this time last year and we are currently sitting 93.54 below full pool.

Lake Powell water level update.

Just got back from the Lake great week weather was perfect for us! Lake Powell is up 3.16 over the past 14 days. Lake Powell is 21.13 higher than this time last year and we are currently sitting 95.45 below full pool.

Latest PostGreat Pics!!
by SunSeeker703 
Memorial Day Weekend

Does anyone have plans to be at Lake Powell this weekend! Also if you have any trips planned this summer create an event with the dates of your trip!

Lake Powell water level update 5/18/2020

Lake Powell water level update. Lake Powell is up 2.43 over the past 14 days. Lake Powell is 23.40 higher than this time last year and we are currently sitting 98.23 below full pool.