Lake Powell Nudists, Utah, Arizona, Nevada, California, Colorado, Wyoming, Idaho

Trail Access to the Lake

I have camped at Lake Powell a couple times but with a boat so it was easy to find places to camp around the lake. I'm planning a road trip around Utah and Arizona later this year and wondering if anyone knows of good places to access the lake...

Road Trip to Utah for Hiking & Camping

I live in the Denver area and every year at this time I start getting the itch to be outside camping again. It's obviously still too cold and snowy for good camping and hiking in the mountains, but the weather is near perfect in Utah. I go often...

Record low Lake Powell and bad 2021 drought...

https://coloradosun.com/2021/01/25/reclamation-lake-powell-forecast-water-cuts-drought-planning/

Latest Post
by  
Orvis Hot Springs trip report

We just spent the weekend at Orvis Hot Springs near Ridgeway Colorado. What a fantastic place. Clothing optional most people were naked. We flew on American Airlines from Phoenix to Grand Junction, rented a car and 2+ hour drive to Ridgeway. When we...

2021 trips

Is it just me .who else is looking foward to powell this next year? I think we have the boat figured out finally. Looking foward to a few trips this year.

A must read!

This is by far one of the most comprehensive articles I have ever read for the "Virgin" to Lake Powell! https://www.postcardsandpassports.com/lake-powell-houseboating-101/

First-Time Advice/Recommendations

Heya, folks! Wife won a trip to the Lake Powell for work for later in August. Have never been (clothed or not), very excited to spend a long weekend on a houseboat. Curious about all the fun there is to have, anything in particular you recommend to...

Lake Powell reflections.

As the temps start to cool I can't stop thinking about how amazing it felt to be naked in such a beautiful place. So much so I want to design my life that includes many days spent there and meeting others to share the experience! Come on people...

Great New Pictures

Hello! Check out the media when you have time. I just approved a bunch of new pictures. Thanks for submitting them, everyone. If you have pictures please pass them along I love to see the beauty that is Lake Powell in the nude!!

Heading down next week!

Im heading down to lake o well for a full week of camping! Im headed near the Stanton creek campground area. Are there any good trails or skinny-dipping locations near there?