Orvis Hot Springs trip report

We just spent the weekend at Orvis Hot Springs near Ridgeway Colorado. What a fantastic place. Clothing optional most people were naked. We flew on American Airlines from Phoenix to Grand Junction, rented a car and 2+ hour drive to Ridgeway. When we got back we noticed American will start service soon Phoenix to Montrose which would be a much shorter drive. We went to sit in the hot springs and watch the meteor shower. It was cloudy so we couldnt see any shooting starts. But sitting in the springs with snow falling is really great. Check out their website.

This topic was edited
RE:Orvis Hot Springs trip report

This hot springs look amazing, is it also clothing optional if you are in the camping area?

This post was edited
RE:Orvis Hot Springs trip report

I know this post has been inactive for awhile... but I can still answer your question.

Orivis is a nice commercial hot springs. The camping area is not clothing optional. Camping is basically on the edge of a gravel parking lot and they have very limited camping spaces which are in view of the main road, I believe the parking/camping area is off of a lightly used public gravel road. Many people sleep in an RV or van. They do limit the number of overnight guests and they told me they will patrol the parking area to make sure other guests are not staying. They have done a nice job with the property.

This post was edited