Georgia resorts

Anybody have any insight on either Bell Acres or Serendipity resorts? Will be in the area but only have time to visit one. Thanks!

This topic was edited
RE:Georgia resorts

I was at Bell Acres last summer. Pool is very nice and clean. The people I met were very nice indeed. I camped with an RV but found the camping area very poor. I think they have made improvements, but not sure what. It's a smaller resort.

This post was edited

I was at Bell Acres last summer. Pool is very nice and clean. The people I met were very nice indeed. I camped with an RV but found the camping area very poor. I think they have made improvements, but not sure what. It's a smaller resort.

How do you define a poor camping area, what made it poor?
Note that I'm NOT trying to be argumentative, merely asking a question for clarification.
We RV also, and we've noticed that what is fine with us is some degree of awful for others, and vice versa (like so many other things in life).
We're in Jacksonville Fl and have been thinking about going up to Bell.

This post was edited

Hello there,

Oz Campground isn't mentioned above, but I'm curious about what people think of it.

Never spent time in GA, but am intrigued by this location.

The city of angels has not been my cup of tea, the rustic vibe I'm getting from Oz looks attractive.

Hope you are all doing well,
Mark

This post was edited