RE: Caught in the Action, In the Chat Room - Inappropriate - wankers all!!!

personally, I don't want to see the cams go. I use the chat quite a bit, and itis one of the reasons I keep coming back. I like the fact that I can see my friends. As of right now, I support this site financially. If the cams go, so will my money. My thought, as I've stated, and will continue to do so, is make the chat for certified members only. If a person is caught wanking, take away that privelege, period. I like the idea of calling people out in forum also. If nothing else, maybe the embarassment itself might be enough to stop some, if not all of them. Just my thoughts.

I agree lookn, I also spend a lot of time in chat and support financially. I am a bit more lenient on not being certified since sometimes it is hard to get the pics taken. I do think it would be good to have rule that only certified members can view or broadcast cams. If we do what we are supposed to do while in chat, there won't be a need to post names here because the person will be gone. I have seen many instances where someone was called out in chat for inappropriate behavior then got obnoxious because of it. The continued and were flagged by several people. They were gone the next day. The system in place works very well, as long as we do our part and flag inappropriate behavior.
Thomas

This post was edited

True tx. I've seen quite a few of them called out in chat. There are a good many of the regulars that are watching the chat very closely, it just bothers me that some of them are allowing stuff from "women" that men would get flagged for rather quickly. There is definately a double standard in place.

I, personally, haven't experienced women breakign chat room rules, but I'm sure it happens. And you are ABSOLUTELY right. Gender is not a determiniation. You're either following the rules or breaking them. And if you're breaking (MALE or FEMALE) then off with your...oh, duh, (k, Jackie, just got that one) lol

Jen

This post was edited

I don't spend much time in chat, I guess because as an old dog I'm too slow on the uptake, lol. What little time I've spent there, I haven't seen the behaviors ya'll have spoken of, but I know it takes place. I appreciate that you regulars are flagging it. Keep up the good work.

This post was edited