First Time Truly Outdoors

My father-in-law has a couple of abandoned farm properties, one of which we hunt. After last hunting season was over, I decided to leave a trail camera behind just to see what activity would come through.

This last Monday, July 2nd, I decided to retrieve the camera after work...and I decided to be naked while doing so. This is a big step for me since it involved being naked outside of my backyard in the early morning hours (typically between 5 AM and 5:30 AM), being naked where there was a chance for someone else to see me (who probably wouldn't understand), and to do so in the late afternoon hours.

When I arrived at the old farm, I ventured into the woods clothed to find a spot where I could remove my clothing and apply some bug spray (the mosquitoes have been ferocious this year with all of the rain we've had). I found a spot and got naked.

As I walked around the woods feeling the sun and breeze dance across my body, it felt natural and wonderful! This was truly a natural thing. I knew this is something I want to do more often. It was so relaxing and destressing. It was the perfect way to relax.

I found the area my father-in-law had been cutting up deadfall trees to use for heat in the all-to-soon-to-be-here winter. I stopped to soak in more of the freedom.

You see, when I hunt, I do so for one primary reason...to be with nature, to enjoy nature. I don't aggressively hunt. Never have, never will. I go to relax in the comforting embrace of nature and, if I am able to fill my tag, then that's food on the table.

As I continued my walk around the woods, I took my time to soak in as much freedom as I could before it was time to put my clothes back on and head home...into town...where I would have to wait until bedtime before I could be naked again. And that time came way too soon.

This topic was edited
RE:First Time Truly Outdoors

Great story. Being nude for the first time in the warm sun in a safe space is amazing. Hope you get lots more opportunities this summer. Hunting naked? Hmmm. :-).

This post was edited
RE:First Time Truly Outdoors

Hunting naked...umm no. The hunting season is in early November and themes are usually in the low 20s to upper 40s.

Besides that, blaze orange is required on over 50% of the body.

Not that I hadnt thought about it, though!

This post was edited