Dexter

My wife and I have been watching the eight seasons of Dexter on Netflix. We are starting season six. Twice I have seen naked males getting out of bed (creatively hiding their genitals) and walking away from the camera. What makes this interesting is their genitalia could be seen between their legs.

This topic was edited
RE:Dexter

What makes this interesting is their genitalia could be seen between their legs.

So, Barbie and her boyfriend are not used in bed scenes, only in the Coroner's bed scenes. :)

This post was edited

I too am into season six now and find it refreshing that the nudity in the series is a bit closer to real life even if it is mostly breasts and butts. The sad thing is that what nudity is depicted is almost always associated with sex. We know that Dexter strips his victims before stretchwrapping them to a table, and in a recent episode one shot was from at the foot of the table with the victims legs somewhat apart. They put some extra plastic wrap between his legs. With the setting in Miami there have been some skimpy bikinis at some of the murder scenes, but there have been no murders at Haulover Beach. So we might conclude that nudists do not murder on another.

This post was edited

I too am into season six now and find it refreshing that the nudity in the series is a bit closer to real life even if it is mostly breasts and butts. The sad thing is that what nudity is depicted is almost always associated with sex. We know that Dexter strips his victims before stretchwrapping them to a table, and in a recent episode one shot was from at the foot of the table with the victims legs somewhat apart. They put some extra plastic wrap between his legs. With the setting in Miami there have been some skimpy bikinis at some of the murder scenes, but there have been no murders at Haulover Beach. So we might conclude that nudists do not murder on another.
Agree. One scene which depicted non sexual nudity in a bad light was when Deb told naked Quinn to cover up with a disapproving tone to her voice. It is those types of media depictions which give negative impressions of nudity to the uninformed masses.

This post was edited