RE:Light skin color vs The sun

The body starts to produce melanin, their skin color becomes deeper, but the parts of the body covered by swimsuits for a lifetime do not know the process. The skin is burnt and they suffer in their pink transparent "silk" underwear.

The first time I tanned nude was on holiday in Noosa at Alexandria Bay - still a favourite spot. I used sunscreen and didn't get burnt, but in one session my penis went from UK 'chicken skin*' pink complexion to a very deep tan! Most impressive!

It only worked out that way the first time. Now my entire body tans at about the same rate.

* A term introduced to me by a Malaysian-Indian friend. I adopted it.

This post was edited
RE:Light skin color vs The sun

I also tend to tan by time-limiting my exposure since I hate sticky sunscreen, which may mean a limitation of 20 minutes per side even in Victoria, plus a little more paddle/walk time. Cap for most of the time.

A little more than that gets me into the pink zone, which is okay if not on consecutive days.

Much longer than that and sunscreen is a necessity, but okay for those occasions I can spend the extra time. Aloe vera gel is always on hand in case we need it. I'll save the raspberries for dessert!

This post was edited