RE: Now for something completely different...musical instruments

I play in brass quintet for the last 15 years, and just within the last 6 months found out that our horn player and his wife are nudists (kind of found out by accident). Anyway, we are having to look for new trumpet players, and I joked with my colleague that we should "convert" the trombonist, and get two nudist trumpeters and then offer to perform at the AANR national conference.
Too bad I can't play my trombone anymore, wouldn't have to convert me. LOL
Thomas

This post was edited

I'm a violist, and I almost always pratice nude. If it's warm enough: I hate to use enough fuel to wram things just so I can play - but most of the time it's about right.

This post was edited

Guitar and Ukelele always fun.

This post was edited

Guitar and mandolin at home, and I've been known to DJ for some of club's parties (see pics in our profile).

This post was edited

I'm learning to play the harp but I've not tried playing naked as I'm afraid it'll get a little damp where it rests on bare skin and that really wouldn't be good for the instrument.

This post was edited

I play guitar, and of course, everything is more fun naked!

This post was edited

I learned the ins and outs of my new mixer while nude, but don't run the system professionally nude. Mayby I shoulc check with the resorts around here and see if any need a DJ for parties, then I could be nude too. If you get a band together to play for AANR events and need a sound system, let me know.
Thomas

This post was edited

I play the flute, practice at home nude of course.....

This post was edited
Instruments

I've been known to play the fiddle, mandolin, bouzouki, tin whistle, bagpipe and guitar sans clothes. At home only though.

This post was edited

I learned the ins and outs of my new mixer while nude, but don't run the system professionally nude. Mayby I shoulc check with the resorts around here and see if any need a DJ for parties, then I could be nude too. If you get a band together to play for AANR events and need a sound system, let me know. Thomas
Definitely a great idea!!
The band could be called:
The NoodyTunes
Barebutt Backbeats
If it's just trombones and trumpets, it could be Bareass Brass.
I could go on... :)
LOL great one, glad I hadn't taken drink of morning coffee when I read that.

This post was edited