Jet ski will travel

I now have a pair of jet skis ready for the Lakes, if we can put a group together and rent a houseboat we can bring the skis with us and ride around them at camping sites, or visit little coves that are too small for most boats.

This topic was edited
RE:Jet ski will travel

Thats awesome Ron! We go down on our boat with all the gear we need but would love to connect if you can get a house boat group together. Have you taken the skis out yet?

This post was edited

Have not had them out on the lake yet, Phoenix has been going through its monsoon season and the last couple days have been cloudy with rain showers also was busy arranging things to store the jet skis in my garage, plan on making a trip Monday to Bartlett Lake.
I saw there was a post by a man named Richard who was interested in possibly getting a group together to rent a houseboat I'll have to connect with him and say hi

This post was edited

Seadoon1 was also going out to Bartlett Lake not sure how far that is from you, sounded like there was a nude beach there.

This post was edited

There is another Gentleman on true nudist that does a lot of jet skiing out at Bartlett Lake, his group though is restricted to couples and women no single men

This post was edited

Did you make it out to Bartlett? How was it?

This post was edited

Made it out to Bartlett Lake yesterday, had lots of fun, the water level is really low though, too bad, it's a neat Lake. There were very few boaters there, I went far back up the lake and laid out nude on a quiet area for a while before continuing to look around the lake.
Enjoy your Lake Powell Adventure, sorry I didn't get together a group with a houseboat to join you folks, maybe next time.

This post was edited