Just another Into being new and a sample of a discussion of an akward upbringing myself due to the male bits...

Aj24HrNudist1965 You are very much welcome. I hope we find occasion to chat about things that really matter to us hey... Cheers from Central Victoria (Laanecoorie) Victoria Australia... You can also find me on Facebook, provided you care to use it via Aj Harvey. Bye 4 now.

from Aj Harvey (Aussie) and or "Aj24HrNudist1965". Q & A please.
by Aj24HrNudist1965 Textile
What a great Host! Who's Da Man. .?

When I first started at True Nudist, where I found LPSG, I couldn't find new friends, or get things kicked off quickly enough.

Anyhow I asked straight up, about erection and policy on either showing or what I should do. And as I explained to him, Normally I'm small like the usual s ail stuck away and that to me is embarrassing and in order to show it I need to let it go, so-to-speak and then as most find, I'm largely and very thick. Thank goodness finally I've shared it with real people, real friends. I don't need to show you as I know without a doubt that you believe me. Now!

Having said that, how then can I best fit into a nudist club and get through it without everyone getting uncomfortable with me or thinking? Well the worst of me any tips. How do I discuss it and make sense of it to both men and women and remain safe and not looking as though angling for sex, showing off and or staying oppressedley small, until pop!?

Yes difficult huh? I wish everyone would relax and simply let a group like this show Se. I hard to fully hard without kinking us all on the head. God gave me this as did my parents, why do prudes have to think the worst and put clauses and destructive policy on every activity. Is there anything as a large body/ group of members do to get attention in the way that makes sence to all of them, the prods and trueN Mod Team to except this as legit and worthy of allowing provided understood that we really exist and mean no harm.

My mum and dad while looking through photo's I was showing when "it erect popped up in the next frame. I was embarrassed for a few weeks, ut my mum, the mature and sensitive lady she is told me it was OK, ALRIGHT, and not to get so worried about something so natural, and why not be proud given she knew my back ground and cir um stances if my growing up in this world. If only she could contribute now.

She didn't want to come across as perverted or sick, but pointed out that if I were a model she would accept seeing it and thumping others who tried to hurt me. Somehow I understood her, thus my need to chase all of your or any opinions both ladies and men out there can feed back to me. It would help me steer my concerns carefully in the right direction, maybe even lend HP in advancing the freedoms of this group in some way or maybe a slightly different group, that could go there possibly.

Can it it ever be possible does anyone think. Or do we leave it to the real exhibitionists to run around with average erection (if that) to really offend people as most want to expect. Some people just want to know, see and enjoy without reservations, judgements and trouble rejections. That's all for now, but I do look forward to hearing from you right here OK? AND 747 Thanks again for believing in me good friend.

Cheers from Aj from down under in Australia and not simply being homophobic as this is not what it's about... ...

PS can't show you my pic, sorry...

So tjat was the hard part done, and boy I'm glad I got that off my chest... Thanks for the read and I hope you don't think any less of me for telling my story. In fact I need to apologise for my poor english and mobile phone keys skills the atrocious, but I will work on them. Sorry again, however I love this group and hope go meet many new frienfs over tje years to come. God bless and stay safe out there all of you please... Aj.

This topic was edited
No replies yet.