RE: El-dorado hot springs: Tonopah, Az

Recently got this notice from Bill, speaking of...Casa Blanca Hot Spring in Tonopah, Arizona is For Sale. The asking price is $190,000 which includes Stone Labyrinth, three more non adjacent building lots of one acre +- in size, including one which has a well on it that came in at 105 degrees. Electric is right next to all three lots. Terms are cash or two thirds down and owner will carrythe balance.Casa Blanca Hot Spring offers the oldest home in Tonopah, two rentals in a separate home for income, several RV sites, and three soaking areas where soakers control the temperature of their soaking water. There is a small log building with a sink, toilet, shower and washer and dryer which go with the sale.It has never snowed in Tonopah and it's warm enough to lay out in the sun most days all winter long.I think the price has been reduced to $143K

This post was edited

Two notes for you:
- I reposted a short bit I wrote about the chicken plant near El Dorado over at the Hot Springs group. My original blog post is here.
- I ran across a new nudist blog that had a post about El Dorado here.
Thanks all. Stay naked.

This post was edited

Welcome aboard! Hope that you enjoy the site.

This post was edited

Well it looks like this place is still open for business. Since it is only a few miles from where I live I may have to try it out.

This post was edited

Well it looks like this place is still open for business. Since it is only a few miles from where I live I may have to try it out.yes it is still open we camped there a while ago & then visited another time just because loved It where do you live in in parker az

This post was edited

Give us an update when you do please! I've been wanting to take my wife up there for a private skinny dip soon (she's still not ready for social nudism).

This post was edited

It sounds like a wonderful place and have heard others speak highly of it as well. I will have to give it a try

This post was edited

Sounds really great, I'll have to save some money and fly over.

This post was edited