Travelling South Africa nude

I have extensive knowledge of Southern Africa locations where people can be nude. I am based in Cape Town and am available as a nude guide to many of my secret places where we can be nude outdoors, I also know many small places where as a group we can rent all the accomodation and be nude.
Please feel free to contact me for any tours you may be wanting to do in my beautifull country.
Brendansvoyage@gmail.com
+27 76 265 4725

This topic was edited
RE: Travelling South Africa nude

Utter Rubbish sure some of the cities have their problems but the cities all over have those, im suggesting where youd want to be nude is no more unsafe than any where else
PS was born in Soth Africa

This post was edited

I will beholidaying in South Africa in September, obviously I have concerns about safety but I will be careful where I go especially at night, from the research we have done I dont feel the country is any more dangerous than a lot of others around the world. Take a look at the news at the moment, Egypt is a very dangerous place with many people getting shot. Queensland in Australia is dangerous due to weather conditions. Be sensible, be safe is the message.

This post was edited

Good day,

There are a number of great naturist places in SA

I am a South African naturist female.

Please have a look at my blog and comment

Other
blogs on naturism is South Africa you can visit

Enjoy

Susan

This post was edited

Good day,There are a number of great naturist places in SAI am a South African naturist female.Please have a look at my blog and commentOtherblogs on naturism is South Africa you can visitEnjoy Susan
How can I see your blog with your profile set to private?

This post was edited