Theres a force in the Universe thats 100 percent trustworthy, one that we relied upon to get us here. Dr. Wayne W. Dyer

Lets take a second to go back to what took place from the first moment of our manifestation into a particle, right up until the instant that we emerged from our mothers womb.

Our embryo became a fetus in a space of total faith and harmonyit had no demands, since it was simply carried along by the Divine forces of nature. The basics of our development occurred without our interference: Our brain developed independent of our ideas about how it should be done; our heart, liver, kidneys, toes, fingers, eyebrows, and every other feature appeared on a schedule that seems miraculous from this side of the womb! For most of us, it was nine months in the hands of the Source of life inside a womans womb (who may or may not have been welcoming our existence). Whatever energy we needed to grow into the being that we signed up to be flowed directly to and through us.

How could we have gotten along so well in those first nine months with only the cooperation of our mother allowing us to develop inside of her? How could everything we required for the beginning of our human journey be so perfectly aligned with the Creative Spirit? The seed that we came from was so tiny that millions of them could fit on the head of a pin, and it looked identical to the seed that begins a giraffe, a palm tree, or any other living organism. So how did it eventually become you or me?

The seed materialized into what we intended to become under the auspices of the Creative Intelligence, and it flourished with the assistance of that remarkable Spirit thats responsible for all of life. The entire process of creation simply unfolded During those months that we lived in the womb, its safe to say that we were in-Spiritwe were allowing Spirit to perfectly align without any effort on our part. We were provided for entirely by a life force that none of us can completely describe or explain. We were a little larvae-shaped ooze ball that, in a relatively short period of time, became a human being with the apparatus necessary to support life outside of the womb.

We can see that theres a force in the Universe thats 100 percent trustworthy, one that we relied upon to get us here. It creates and manifests from a spirit of love, cooperation, beauty, and expansiveness, and its to this flawless work of Spirit that we can return in order to know inspiration. Throughout our life, we continue our development outside of the womb, wherein we rely on the energy of creation to fuel the light of inspiration within us.

Excerpt taken from Inspiration: Your Ultimate Calling Dr. Wayne Dyer

This topic was edited
RE:Theres a force in the Universe thats 100 percent trustworthy, one that we relied upon to get us here. Dr. Wayne W. Dyer

The name of this group caught my eye so I've joined. I've just been writing about the subject of naturism and spirituality. My philosophy combines both, and I call it 'Edenism.' A few years ago I wrote a very short poem called 'the seed' in which I visualise the 'universe' before the Big Bang. All that is now was once a dot amid nothing, and time could only begin when light was created. A simple plant seed is just a dot, pre-programmed to develop into a plant when is germinated by water. Here is my poem.

the seed
no up no down no sight no sound no light no time space all around
the seed is where it ever was nowhere in sight because no light because
all that is and ever will be suspended here for eternity
everything that ever can be contained within its unity the uni-verse

Before the Bang

DW 2014.

This post was edited