Naked Trail Run

Ran 3+ glorious miles naked in the light rain yesterday. It was on a high traffic wooded trail frequented mostly by dog walkers. There is approximately a quarter mile with exposure to the road and shoulder where people park.

Been running this 1.25 mile loop a lot lately with increasing courage, normally pulling the shorts off for a few strides at the most secluded section. Yesterday was raining with the chance of thunderstorms, so I was hoping to have the trail to myself. When I arrived there was one other car parked at the site (there is also a trail on the other side of the street). I ran one lap clothed to look for the owner of the car, trail was clear...

Was already shirtless, pulled off my shorts, wearing nothing but shoes, started my first lap. Ran the entire loop to the point where I came to the street, saw the car was still there, so put the shorts back on briefly to pass the most exposed section, dropping immediately after rounding a curve. Finished that lap, no car, ran the full exposed section, and repeated for two complete laps completely naked. Just before reaching the car I slipped my shorts back on and drove home tired, sweaty and wet from the rain, and elated.

Anyone else want to share their stories? I also might have taken a short video is anyone is interested...

This topic was edited
RE:Naked Trail Run

That's more daring than anything that I've done. I've hiked naked at the Natural Bridge State park many times but its deserted during the week so it's pretty low risk.

This post was edited

Awesome story! Great to find trails that are empty and lose the clothes. Have run and hiked that way myself a few times, but always on more remote trails.

This post was edited

With the shorter days and still warm Florida nights, Ive taken to running in the morning before the sun starts to light the sky. This allows me to comfortably wear my shortest linerless running shorts without fear of raising concerns among the neighbors. The last two runs ive worn my headlamp to see the trail which is otherwise deserted and very dark, as it leaves the neighborhood behind. As ive reached a section of my run that goes through an area where i am out of sight of homes, and have never encountered anyone else, and their lights would warn me of their approach if they were there, ive been able to slip off my shorts and run nude for about 10 minutes of my run. It is such an awesome feeeling to run nude, and to be able to do so from home instead of first driving to a resort or nude beach is a true blessing!

This post was edited

Love it! Haven't had anyplace with that level of seclusion, will someday move away from the city.

This post was edited

Love it! Haven't had anyplace with that level of seclusion, will someday move away from the city.

This post was edited