Johnson Beach Update

I followed up on the petition for a clothing optional area at Johnson Beach by forwarding it to the Treasure Coast Naturists (Blind Creek Beach) and to Felicity's Blog (Tampa Clothing Optional petition). I asked for advice on strategy for this endeavor. Both replied that the petition will likely not meet with success in and of itself. A group that associates with a major organization (The Naturist Society) and pursues local contacts will be necessary. In conjunction with the petition originator, I would propose that we continue to gather signatures and meet to form an organization. Is anyone else willing to participate?

Thanks.

Jim

This topic was edited
RE:Johnson Beach Update

I would be willing to participate. The only nudists that I know belong to Hidden Lake Nudist Resort
which is an aanr and a naturist society club.

This post was edited

I would be willing to participate. The only nudists that I know belong to Hidden Lake Nudist Resort
which is an aanr and a naturist society club.

This post was edited

Great! I'll work on a meeting for September.

This post was edited

Count me in too.

This post was edited

Navarre Beach is opening a clothing optional area for 55+ folks per FaceBook. Search on FB for additional info.

This post was edited

Navarre Beach is opening a clothing optional area for 55+ folks per FaceBook. Search on FB for additional info.

Anyone been able to check this out?

This post was edited

Umm, the news release was satire. "The Bronzed Bunghole Ballers" does not appear to be a legitimate group. Just a bit over the top.

This post was edited

Ahhh, I knew that had to be too good to be true. Maybe one day.

This post was edited

lol, as much as I wish that were true

This post was edited

Any new thoughts on trying to bring up a new petition to open Johnson Beach as a clothing optional? I see where there has been effort in the past but nothing recent. Anyone have any thoughts?

This post was edited