RE:Considering going smooth

My wife and I went to a wax place about 2 weeks ago. Had my eyebrows and ears waxed. they did a great job. Since it was my first time going i was able to sign up for a male brazilian on a special (3 waxings for $125) so I'm going to give that a try when my pubes grow back in enough to be whacked (I mean waxed). I hope it's not going to be too painful. I'll let you know how it goes.

This post was edited

I hope it's not going to be too painful.

It definitely will be painful - they are ripping out the hairs by the roots. I had a full body wax before each nude holiday for years. That was several times a year. It took 2 1/2 hours, the last hour being spent on the Intimate waxing (pubes, genitals, bum and crack). The intimate areas were no more painful than the other parts of my body - chest being the most painful. Whether it's too painful depends on your pain threshold. I enjoyed the attention she paid to every part of me. And most of all I enjoyed the smooth, silky, sensuous feeling afterwards lasting for about 2 weeks. I only stopped because I realised I could afford another nude holiday (or two) with what I spent on waxing. Now I shave daily.

This post was edited

I hope it's not going to be too painful.

And most of all I enjoyed the smooth, silky, sensuous feeling afterwards lasting for about 2 weeks.

It only lasts 2 weeks? I thought they lasted 4-6. Well I'm going to give it a shot since my wife paid for it. Wish me luck.

This post was edited